>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

Just the handles are white. Since at least February of 2017. Honestly I didn’t even notice it. I think it mainly bothers people with enough family members that they were relying on the extra color combos by mix and matching lids with handle colors. But it’s been quite awhile now that it’s been this way...

Interesting. We were at the Poly for a week, end of Feb. 2017, into first few days of March and our mugs have colored handles. I don't have any mugs with white handles.

Any one know what colors the lids are at this moment?

Interesting. We were at the Poly for a week, end of Feb. 2017, into first few days of March and our mugs have colored handles. I don't have any mugs with white handles.

Any one know what colors the lids are at this moment?
They had white handled mugs by the time we were at WL on March 19, 2017.

The current lid colors are red, blue, purple and pink.

You probably won't be allowed on the bus with a full mug. There is no eating or drinking on Disney transportation.
People go on the bus with full drinks all the time. As long as there is the lid and its on tight I don't think they will kick you off.

Do they have problems if you bring a full one into the park?
My whole issue with bringing the mugs to the park is that they don't hold a lot. I would probably finish the drink prior to reaching the park and then I have to carry around the mug all day. So it's just not worth it to me.

I would assume it would be yes too, as it is througout all the hotels, so why wouldn't this one be included, if you were within your time frame of your vacation.
I assumed it to be no because they're not part of the same resort system, just like the resort mugs don't work in the water parks. But great that it does work.

Good to know about the transportation. We're walking to Epcot and Hollywood Studios from BWV and just wondered if they cared at the gates. I'm not too concerned as we'll be drinking water most of the time.

Good to know about the transportation. We're walking to Epcot and Hollywood Studios from BWV and just wondered if they cared at the gates. I'm not too concerned as we'll be drinking water most of the time.

They do not care at the gates. I've walked into the International Gateway many times with a Sunken Treasure in my mug. And it's a great way to not spill a Grey Goose Slushy and take It to go back to BC or BWI.

They do not care at the gates. I've walked into the International Gateway many times with a Sunken Treasure in my mug. And it's a great way to not spill a Grey Goose Slushy and take It to go back to BC or BWI.

Good news! Don't want our special beverages to spill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter