>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

We are thinking of doing a split stay, no dining plan. I just want to make sure that if we stay 9 nights at 2 different resorts that the mugs will still be active. Is it still active for 14 days or have they changed that?

Thanks!

So I've heard something about the refillable mugs being used for "coffee," but not "premium coffee." In this context does "premium" just mean "espresso drinks," or does it mean "the drinkable coffee," and you can have as much as you want of the Taster's Choice?

So I've heard something about the refillable mugs being used for "coffee," but not "premium coffee." In this context does "premium" just mean "espresso drinks," or does it mean "the drinkable coffee," and you can have as much as you want of the Taster's Choice?
It's the Joffrey's coffee at the counter in the big urn. Not fancy stuff.

Leaving Monday and hoping they have new mugs. I have many of the old ones. Anyone there now and can let us know.

Hi All,
So please excuse me if this was already discussed on this thread but after reading 20 pages I figured I would just ask.

We are going to be at WDW for 21 nights staying at 3 different resorts (GF, AK & BLT all on DVC points) with lots of family. Will these mugs be good for all 21 days and changing resorts (different reservation #’s)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi All,
So please excuse me if this was already discussed on this thread but after reading 20 pages I figured I would just ask.

We are going to be at WDW for 21 nights staying at 3 different resorts (GF, AK & BLT all on DVC points) with lots of family. Will these mugs be good for all 21 days and changing resorts (different reservation #’s)

Yes. When you purchase the mugs they are good for "length of stay". The think is that on day 15, you will need to bring the mugs and your confirmation number for the resort you are currently staying to wherever they sell the mugs at that resort and they will activate them for the rest of the trip.

Hi All,

I agree with dansdad.

You might also ask at the time of purchase. When the cashier handed me my purchased/activated mugs, she told me they were activated for 14 days, I asked how that works, since we were staying 15 days. She asked for the mugs back, and she activated them for an additional week, then and there, saving me a trip (and having to keep track of the receipt!). YMMV, especially with the split stay, but no harm in asking!

I agree with dansdad.

You might also ask at the time of purchase. When the cashier handed me my purchased/activated mugs, she told me they were activated for 14 days, I asked how that works, since we were staying 15 days. She asked for the mugs back, and she activated them for an additional week, then and there, saving me a trip (and having to keep track of the receipt!). YMMV, especially with the split stay, but no harm in asking!

Thanks. That sounds like a great idea. New here so could you please explain YMMV?

Anyone there now who can confirm what colors/styles of mugs?? Handles or no handles, lid matches handle, etc??? Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!