>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

Good morning!

Does anyone know if the cold brew coffee is included in the refillable mug?

Hoping Pop still has the Halloween mugs at the end of October.

Are there Coca Cola freestyle machines at CSR? Last summer we stayed at CBR at we loved being able to fill our mugs in our building 😄 Thinking about CSR for a next vacation.

Another price increase ~ refillable mugs are now $19.99 plus tax for length of stay.
How many times a year do they raise the prices of these now? Twice maybe? If so, by this time next year, October 1, 2020, the price should be at least $21.99 or more?

How many times a year do they raise the prices of these now? Twice maybe? If so, by this time next year, October 1, 2020, the price should be at least $21.99 or more?

I just doubled checked my receipts to be sure and the mugs were $18.99 when we were there in June 2018. And I found a post on the Disney Food Blog from the beginning of December of 2017 talking about the price increase to $18.99. They were $17.99 for a length of stay mug in August 2015. So it's been almost 2 years since there has been a price increase for the refillable mugs and previous increase was over 2 years before that. The price of food might be increased more than once a year, but the mugs usually go a few years between increases.

I just doubled checked my receipts to be sure and the mugs were $18.99 when we were there in June 2018. And I found a post on the Disney Food Blog from the beginning of December of 2017 talking about the price increase to $18.99. They were $17.99 for a length of stay mug in August 2015. So it's been almost 2 years since there has been a price increase for the refillable mugs and previous increase was over 2 years before that. The price of food might be increased more than once a year, but the mugs usually go a few years between increases.
Maybe that will stay the same then. I remember seeing some people back in April, using one mug to fill up 3-4 cups at a time at SSR. So I would expect this time of thing to grow with the increases in prices.

Maybe that will stay the same then. I remember seeing some people back in April, using one mug to fill up 3-4 cups at a time at SSR. So I would expect this time of thing to grow with the increases in prices.

I've seen that happening even back when the price was more like $8/mug. I think I've seen less of it now that the machines <usually...when working correctly> require a 2 minute wait between refills at the actual soda machines. It's been awhile since I've seen anyone attempting to fill a huge thermos cooler. :D

I've seen that happening even back when the price was more like $8/mug. I think I've seen less of it now that the machines <usually...when working correctly> require a 2 minute wait between refills at the actual soda machines. It's been awhile since I've seen anyone attempting to fill a huge thermos cooler. :D
Oh, lawd. Some people. Oh well, lol.

Just got back from POP and while it wasn't people filling up on Soda, DH had to wait several times for coffee as people were filling up their thermos with coffee and taking back to the room. Even though there was a CM going around with a cart offering complimentary coffee. Many days all 3 coffee pots would be emptied by these people and there would be a line of people waiting with their refillable mug for 1 cup.

Just got back from POP and while it wasn't people filling up on Soda, DH had to wait several times for coffee as people were filling up their thermos with coffee and taking back to the room. Even though there was a CM going around with a cart offering complimentary coffee. Many days all 3 coffee pots would be emptied by these people and there would be a line of people waiting with their refillable mug for 1 cup.

Yes, there's always a problem with the coffee, hot chocolate, and iced tea since there is no sensor on those dispensers. I'm always baffled as to why the CMs don't enforce the need for a refillable mug/cup when using those dispensers -- people bring their own cups/thermoses/pitchers and get free drinks. And meanwhile, those of us who actually paid for those things have to walk around the beverage island 3 times to find a dispenser that's not empty.

I've tried searching for my answers and maybe I'm just missing it. We are staying at CBR and have the free dinning plan. Do we get mugs with this? I didn't see a voucher like we got on our last trip but everything is different this time around.
Yes you get the mugs. You don’t get a voucher because it is tracked via your magic band that you have one coming and then when you actually get yours that will show up so people can’t get two.

how long do the mugs stay "active" ? We're heading down in January, 3 nights at ASMovies before moving to POFQ for 2 weeks. No dining plan for either reservation and we actually buy the mugs mainly for souvenirs but still like the occasional drink while we're there. If we buy the mugs at movies will they work only for those 3 nights or the 14 days I've read other places? And if it's 14 days is it possible to pay extra to extend it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts