>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

We arrived at AKL on Tuesday Oct 29-no seasonal mugs. We left on Nov 4, Halloween mugs everywhere. No Christmas mugs were seen at all.

Thanks for the update. I've been waiting. Not my favorite design, but I shouldn't have a problem snagging one. I'm not the biggest fan of the old school style cartoon characters.

I know this is a thread for Disney Resorts mugs, but I was curious to know if anyone had a picture of the refillable mugs from Swan and Dolphin. I know they can’t be used at Disney resorts, but we were contemplating getting one for an upcoming Swolphin stay.

Hi. We're doing a split stay this year with Free Dining at the front. Is it possible to pay for additional days on the refillable mug for our new resorts? I assume no but figured I would ask.

Hi. We're doing a split stay this year with Free Dining at the front. Is it possible to pay for additional days on the refillable mug for our new resorts? I assume no but figured I would ask.

When they activate your mugs on the Free Dining portion, by default they are good for 14 days. So if your total days are more than 14, then you'll have to pay to reactivate them on day 15.

Apologies if this has been addressed but I could not find the answer. Can the refillable mug be used at resort Coca Cola Freestyle machines? If not, how exactly do the coca cola freestyle machines at the resorts work? (the machines will be much closer to our resort building than the dining hall) Thank you.

Apologies if this has been addressed but I could not find the answer. Can the refillable mug be used at resort Coca Cola Freestyle machines? If not, how exactly do the coca cola freestyle machines at the resorts work? (the machines will be much closer to our resort building than the dining hall) Thank you.
Yes you can use them at the Freestyle machines

Right now at Pop (well they were last week when I was there), they're offering an upgrade to the mugs you receive with the dining plan. You can pay an extra $10 (I think that was the charge) to get a Skyliner mug. Had it been out before I picked up my mug I would've paid the upcharge for it.

Right now at Pop (well they were last week when I was there), they're offering an upgrade to the mugs you receive with the dining plan. You can pay an extra $10 (I think that was the charge) to get a Skyliner mug. Had it been out before I picked up my mug I would've paid the upcharge for it.

I saw pictures of that mug on a FB group yesterday. Sweet!! I, too, would pay the $10 to upgrade. It looked bigger than the regular refillable mugs. I hope they still have them next summer.

We saw stainless steel refillable mugs posted on WDWNT.net and displayed at Pop Century resort . We like to get those mugs when we get there in the next two weeks. Have a magical day.

I like the idea of the stainless mugs, however, I will say that the plastic ones hold up pretty good. I had one that was probably about 10 years old that I had to retire this summer after the handle broke from falling on the hard floor.

When they activate your mugs on the Free Dining portion, by default they are good for 14 days. So if your total days are more than 14, then you'll have to pay to reactivate them on day 15.
We stayed for 14 days but on the 15th day (leaving day) we had to get them reactivated just for the couple of hours in the morning. Seems a bit of an oversight.

I saw pictures of that mug on a FB group yesterday. Sweet!! I, too, would pay the $10 to upgrade. It looked bigger than the regular refillable mugs. I hope they still have them next summer.
We bought these last week and would definitely recommend upgrading for adults, the kids still like the mugs.

Does anyone know if the upgraded steel mugs are available at all the resorts, or just the ones on the skyliner? As well, are there other designs???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!