>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

So the CM gives you coffee or tea in a cup? And adds the cream and sugar, or gives some to you on the side? I assume there isn’t a communal area to grab cream and sugar? Hmmm I wonder then about things like salt and pepper packets or ketchup, musta, mayo etc.?

At POP condiments are out, for you to grab. They have bowls where the toaster and microwaves used to be.

I will have to do the math and nail down my final places to eat CS at other resorts and see if it will save me any money in the end. I am thinking it might as of now.
With pop prices averaging at least $4 pretty easy to hit the minimum as long as you remember to bring them!

We carried out mugs and poured the drinks in them. No need for the cast member to ask, they could see the mugs.

Do you still need to bring your mug with you for refills or just the receipt?

I carried the mug - I would think having to get close to the CM and hand them the receipt to read is less socially distant than them seeing the mug and you picking the drink up off the table.

This made me think, what about getting refills with a regular cup? Like if you order a kids meal?

I think I looked at almost every resort for the skyliner mug back in early March and they were nowhere to be found. They were obviously very popular. We did get the star wars one.

Oooh! What does the Star Wars one look like? The same as last year? We are going in a little over a week, and I'm sad that we didn't do the upgraded mug last visit...my husband didn't realize that it was part of the refill program, and we prefer the look of the upgraded mug...

The microwaves and toasters have been removed from the food court. It's for everyone's safety. The virus can stay on surfaces, granted not too long but will

Oooh! What does the Star Wars one look like? The same as last year? We are going in a little over a week, and I'm sad that we didn't do the upgraded mug last visit...my husband didn't realize that it was part of the refill program, and we prefer the look of the upgraded mug...

Yes it's the Pink Star Wars Metal mug. That was back in March. I *think* I've seen photos that has been available since reopening, but not sure.

We saw the Star Wars ones in Pop and Caribbean beach a few weeks ago.

This is the one I got at CBR two months ago.

IMG_5008.JPG

I have a mug from February 2020 and going to be at WDW over Thanksgiving. Can I bring it and pay for them to activate it or will I need to buy a new mug? I bought the upgraded mug with the Skyliner on it and would really like to reuse it.

This is the one I got at CBR two months ago.

View attachment 532440
Thank you! I used the mobile order to pick one up on our first night. It is great! Definitely keeps drinks much colder and looks nicer than the old ones. I left some soda in the car while we were at Magic Kingdom for the morning and early afternoon, and there was still ice in the mug when I got back! I hope they make more designs in the future.

Do they have a holiday mug? I got the Halloween one last year and will be there in 12 days and want the Christmas one now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!