>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

pedrohead

Earning My Ears
And are the Coke Freestyle machines still off at the resorts due to COVID concerns, or are those back up and running? Thx.

Wood Nymph

DIS Veteran
And are the Coke Freestyle machines still off at the resorts due to COVID concerns, or are those back up and running? Thx.
The Freestyle machines at the Yacht Club are on but the beverages are dispensed by a cast member. Guests can't access them.

Save 35% on rooms for stays most nights January 3 through April 17, 2021!
Take advantage of great savings on rooms for your early 2021 return to the magic! *Restrictions apply
Get a Quote

• Wood Nymph

DIS Veteran
    So the ones they show on the maps throughout the resort that are self-serve are off then, correct?
    I think it depends on where you are. The self serve dispensers at the Beach Club and Boardwalk Bakery were on, but a cast member had to dispense the beverages for you. Hurricane Hanna's at the Beach Club and Geyser Point counter service beverage dispensers were closed off. The self service drink dispensers at the food court in the Land were also closed. The food court at Caribbean Beach resort would only let people who had mobile ordered into the food court. You couldn't walk into the food court there unless you had a mobile order.

JeannineP4

Mouseketeer
    anyone know about old key west? I am arriving Saturday and would love to buy one to get my coffee and an occasional soda

mekay1012

Mouseketeer
    I think it depends on where you are. The self serve dispensers at the Beach Club and Boardwalk Bakery were on, but a cast member had to dispense the beverages for you. Hurricane Hanna's at the Beach Club and Geyser Point counter service beverage dispensers were closed off. The self service drink dispensers at the food court in the Land were also closed. The food court at Caribbean Beach resort would only let people who had mobile ordered into the food court. You couldn't walk into the food court there unless you had a mobile order.
    We were there the end of September and had no trouble going to get just refills for the mugs.

• Thumper99

Mouseketeer
    Staying at the boardwalk next month. Is it not worthwhile to buy a mug this time since the self serve is closed? If I did buy a mug and I have to give to a CM do they rinse out our mug before refill? So confused!!

pooh'smate

Stuck in the Middle
    Staying at the boardwalk next month. Is it not worthwhile to buy a mug this time since the self serve is closed? If I did buy a mug and I have to give to a CM do they rinse out our mug before refill? So confused!!
    The cm's will fill a disposable cup and then you can pour it in your mug if you wish to

Wood Nymph

DIS Veteran
    You have to either show them the mug or show them the receipt that shows that you paid for a mug in order for them to dispense the beverage for you. They will fill a new paper cup for every beverage, including water. :)

Walt Disney World Resort Reservations Available Through End of 2021

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS