Refillable Mug - pick up one at differt resort?

enchantingodin

You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself
This is an oddball question/scenario - but follow me down the rabbit hole for just a moment...

1) Can you use refillable mugs at other resorts you're not staying at now?

2) If the above is yes. Can I pick up a mug at a resort I am not staying in?

We plan on driving up to Orlando area mid-morning on a Sunday. Maybe hit the outlets, or head over to International drive for a bit, etc etc. Then we will start visiting the parks on Monday. We will be staying at one of the value resorts (Sunday forward - if that wasn't clear), and doing online check in. After our I-Drive adventures, we want to head over to Disney on Sunday evening and stop at one of the Moderate/Deluxe resorts for a CS meal before heading to our hotel. Like maybe Port Orleans French Quarter, yay BEIGNETS! So my question is can we pick up our mugs while we're there? And also use them? Perhaps to not get a drink with out meal - but an additional side/dessert instead?

Thanks!

Another mug question.
We're staying for 19 nights at 3 different resorts.
How will the mug work for this?
We usually get the Free Dining plan, but this year we are OOP so I have no idea how it actually works for a split stay and the cost.

Another mug question.
We're staying for 19 nights at 3 different resorts.
How will the mug work for this?
We usually get the Free Dining plan, but this year we are OOP so I have no idea how it actually works for a split stay and the cost.

Mugs are good for length of stay, but deactivate after 14 nights so keep your receipt and have the cashier re-activate it once it expires.

On a triple split stay (or even more hotels that 3! or just 1 or 2 hotels - doesn't matter, as long as its a continuous onsite stay) the cashier will reactivate - the mug is good for length of stay. I did 20 and 19 night triple stays Aug. 2019 and 2018, and did this both times. No problem at all, took seconds. Maybe YMMV and I got lucky? But neither time did the cashier even hesitate when I explained I was at day 15 of a split stay.

On a triple split stay (or even more hotels that 3! or just 1 or 2 hotels - doesn't matter, as long as its a continuous onsite stay) the cashier will reactivate - the mug is good for length of stay. I did 20 and 19 night triple stays Aug. 2019 and 2018, and did this both times. No problem at all, took seconds. Maybe YMMV and I got lucky? But neither time did the cashier even hesitate when I explained I was at day 15 of a split stay.
This is great to hear
Did you need your original receipt or anything?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter