Refillable mug questions

dis2cruise

Long Island, NY
1. Cost for mug

2. DVC discount on it?

3. What drinks are included?

4. Is the refills unlimited for the length of my trip?

I’m sorry but that link only told me the price I also had these few questions..

1. Cost for mug

2. DVC discount on it?

2. No
3. Coke products, tea, coffee, hot chocolate,
It is for the length of stay as much as you want. I don't remember id you have a waiting period like in WDW,

It is for the length of stay as much as you want. I don't remember id you have a waiting period like in WDW

We just returned and there is no time limit to get the next refill--there are no barcodes to scan like at WDW. Just fill it at one of the stations as much as you want.

There is no time limit - in fact, most of the drink stations are serve yourself and they don't seem to be monitoring them closely. My husband and I actually bought one mug and shared it without issue.

Would two guests (my husband and I) be able to share one mug? Or would we each need to purchase our own?

Would two guests (my husband and I) be able to share one mug? Or would we each need to purchase our own?
We bought two for the 4 of us and shared them. We had our Hydroflasks with us, so we weren’t drinking that much soda anyway.

I guess you could technically share a mug, but I would suggest bringing or buying some kind of mug to transfer the drink into for the other person. The mugs themselves are on the small-ish side IMO, and if you put ice in it, you don't actually get that much drink in it. We filled ours frequently.

I'll also add that we never purchase the mugs at WDW, but did purchase them and found them useful at Aulani. The refill stations were conveniently located no matter where you were, and it was easier to run down and fill them up at Aulani than it is at many WDW resorts. There were a variety of options at the different stations as well.

1. Cost for mug

2. DVC discount on it?

1. $18.99

2. NO discounts allowed

3. Coke products, and other self-service beverages like tea, coffee, cocoa. Many self-serve stations throughout the property.

4. Unlimited refills for the life of the mug...true story. Purchased 9 mugs for the family 4 years ago, and have stayed at The Aulani 9 times since then (Hawaii resident and DVC Member) and used the mugs FOR EVERY STAY. Going back next week for the 3-day weekend holiday, and taking the mugs AGAIN!

No holiday soda mugs the past 6 years. There has only been he riginal design of the mugs when Aulani first opened. Looks like the blue and red brown mugs that are sold now but they were a clear insulated cup. Aulani also sells the mugs that are like the refillable mugs at wdw but with aulani designs.

Does anyone know if club soda is available in the refill machines? I know some have the soda button along with a water button.

Does anyone know if club soda is available in the refill machines? I know some have the soda button along with a water button.
My photo of the soda machine (because I knew people would ask) show: Coca Cola, Coca Cola Zero, Diet Coke, Minute Maid Lemonade, a tiny button on the lemonade for water, the ice dispenser, Powerade, Fanta Fruit Punch, Barq's Root Beer, and Sprite.

Is the coffee you get with the refillable mug better than the coffee you can make in your room? Do they give you coffee in your room every day to brew or do you have to buy your own. Only drink one cup a day. Just wondering if it’s worth it to buy mug

Just back. With a 1 bed we got 3 prepackaged coffee/filter combos; 1 regular and 2 decaf. Coffee only so so. Bought my own and pack of flat bottom filters as it is a 12 cup Mr coffee machine. Vacay and I wanted what I wanted. We did purchase the cup and used it for sodas. I figured as well as the refills it is a nice souvenir to have. Never did get a coffee with it so can’t advise. Have a great trip! So much to see and do!

I would never encourage the sharing of mugs. Technically it is one mug per person......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter