Refillable mugs=no drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do they have regular hand dipped ice cream? Honestly, we're running out of resorts that do and as ridiculous as it sounds, makes a difference for us lol.
They had both Gelotto and regular ice cream (not soft serve) in quite a few flavours. I think it was Edy's brand of ice cream.

They had both Gelotto and regular ice cream (not soft serve) in quite a few flavours. I think it was Edy's brand of ice cream.
Awesome, thanks. Honestly with that, no issues swapping out your drink and I believe they still have direct transportation to blizzard beach?? I think we're going to move our Pop stay next year to Sports. I know the buses rnt as good but I didn't feel like it was horrible when we stayed at Movies yrs ago. I know these can all change, but right now they're looking like the better option for us.

Awesome, thanks. Honestly with that, no issues swapping out your drink and I believe they still have direct transportation to blizzard beach?? I think we're going to move our Pop stay next year to Sports. I know the buses rnt as good but I didn't feel like it was horrible when we stayed at Movies yrs ago. I know these can all change, but right now they're looking like the better option for us.
Buses were fine, rarely waited more than 5 min. for a bus from the resort. There was only one time I recall waiting the full 20 minutes and that was late afternoon/early evening. No sharing of buses for our trip.

Can you do this at the parks for lunch or is thus just at the resorts?
It is no longer allowed at the parks, and is not consistent with what resorts are allowing it. Most resorts I think are, reports that Pop has not been allowing it but AoA has been.

It is no longer allowed at the parks, and is not consistent with what resorts are allowing it. Most resorts I think are, reports that Pop has not been allowing it but AoA has been

What do you mean? If it's not allowed at resorts then why is it given with dining plan?

What do you mean? If it's not allowed at resorts then why is it given with dining plan?
This thread is about swapping out your drink for a snack when you have your refillable drink - the drink is with your dining plan. Is this your query?

Appreciate you bringing this back because I never thought to get an extra drink to take back to the room. We are at Pop for 5 days free dining, and then moving over to Saratoga OOP. We are planning on eating at the food court once a day, so we should be able to stockpile a bunch of Diet Coke to use on the second half of the trip! With 2 snacks a day already I don't think I could handle any more food!
That is so strange. Set a policy and stick with it, Disney! LOL.
Thanks for sharing!

I don't know. While I am all for consistency, I love the little "extras" Disney offers that are unexpected. Unfortunately, so many of those things are now becoming expected because of word of mouth by Internet.

It seems that when they set a consistent and enforced policy, they often lean in favor of "not allowed" as opposed to "allowed." I think I would rather there be an inconsistent "not allowed" policy that allows exceptions than a consistent "not allowed" policy that does not allow exceptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!