Refreshing flowers for the photoshoot!

alexandrapt

Earning My Ears
Hi guys! I'm getting married on Monday, March 18, 2019, and having an Epcot portrait session on Tuesday, March 19. My wedding is in the morning so it'll be almost a full 24 hours later that we take our in-park photos. I know I've seen info on refreshing or touching up the flowers in the bouquet, but...what's the deal with this? Can somebody point me in the direction of info on how to go about this? THank you!

Hi guys! I'm getting married on Monday, March 18, 2019, and having an Epcot portrait session on Tuesday, March 19. My wedding is in the morning so it'll be almost a full 24 hours later that we take our in-park photos. I know I've seen info on refreshing or touching up the flowers in the bouquet, but...what's the deal with this? Can somebody point me in the direction of info on how to go about this? THank you!

I can tell you 11 years ago when my daughter was married in Disney, they took her bouquet after pictures and they refreshed what they needed to and it was given back to her the morning of the photo shoot. Like I say that was Feb. 2008 things could have changed.

Congratulations and Good Luck!

Yes, if you pay for this service for your Disney Floral bouquet, they take it from you before the reception and bring it to you at the photo shoot. Prices start at $100, and they swap out any dead blooms. However, depending on the types of flowers in your bouquet, it may be hardy enough to survive several days, especially if you can keep it in the fridge in between.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter