Refund Cancellation for After Fireworks Dessert Party

millerkj14

Earning My Ears
We have decided to cancel our dessert party in January. Any idea how long the deposit takes to credit back the refund to our account?

Way longer than it should. I would allow up to 10 business days

I agree. We canceled a party this summer and it took almost 2 weeks for the refund. When they want money from you it disappears from your account instantly, getting is back is another matter...

We have decided to cancel our dessert party in January. Any idea how long the deposit takes to credit back the refund to our account?

I cancelled our reservation for January 2020 and it took about 6 days to appear as a credit on my Disney Visa.

I think I'm about to cancel mine. Rain in the forecast for Saturday and I'm not willing to gamble over $200 that it will be a clear night since the fireworks are "not guaranteed." If I do cancel it I will update my post when I see the refund hit my CC account.

ETA: According to my credit card statement, they refunded it the same day that I canceled it. I didn't see it update on recent transactions for a while so maybe they back-dated it when they credited the account, I'm not sure. It did end up pouring that night and I am very very happy I didn't pay $220 to sit out in the rain, even if the show wasn't canceled.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!