Refund with Amazon, with a canceled debit card????

SL6827

DIS Veteran
I have a couple of tops I need to return to Amazon. No problem. But the debit card I paid for them with has been canceled and replaced by my bank since it got compromised this past week.

If I go through with it and let them proceed to refund that card, could it still just go through to my checking account with Regions?

I always choose Amazon credit ... just the easiest and I don't want them tapping my bank account any more than necessary. It is probably your best bet at actually getting your credit.

The bank will be able to connect the old number with the new one. They've done so for me on compromised credit cards.
They generally can. It usually takes a lot longer than just grabbing the amazon credit.

A debit card is only different from a credit card in the fact that one is credit... although a credit card is much easier to deal with for unauthorized charges.
With that when either is replaced recurring billing and refunds will still process as per the banks specified time frame. Usually 3-6 months. This should have been explained when the card was reissued you can also call and the bank will tell you the specifics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter