Regal cinemas unlimited

dclpluto

DIS Veteran
You can now sign up for Regal cinemas unlimited. Prices are 18, 21, or 23.50 a month plus tax depending on your movie theatre. You have to commit to a year. For me in New Jersey my two theaters that I go to is both in the 21 dollars a month plan. Very great deal if you like to go to three or more movies a month.
This is for unlimited 2d movies. If you like to go to a 3D movie or 4d, imax you pay a little surcharge. If you go to a theatre that’s not in your unlimited plan you pay a little surcharge.
10 percent off concessions.
You have to send them a picture of you. So people can’t let someone else use it.
No limit on the amount of movies you can watch. Watch lion king over and over again.
I’m on nights this week I won’t be signing up until Saturday. I might sign up Saturday and my wife sign up in about a month since you have to commit for a year. Plus we have some movie tickets to use up.
Enjoy

I signed up for MoviePass in the glory days when it was $9.99/month, 1 non-3d/non-Imax movie/day.* So theoretically I could see 30-31 movies/month. Eventually I dropped it because I couldn't find even 1 movie/month I wanted to see. There would be a lot of good movies during Christmas and early summer, but other times there wasn't a lot that interested me.

*--Of course, MoviePass changed and eventually disintegrated, and I got out right before that.

I signed up for MoviePass in the glory days when it was $9.99/month, 1 non-3d/non-Imax movie/day.* So theoretically I could see 30-31 movies/month. Eventually I dropped it because I couldn't find even 1 movie/month I wanted to see. There would be a lot of good movies during Christmas and early summer, but other times there wasn't a lot that interested me.

*--Of course, MoviePass changed and eventually disintegrated, and I got out right before that.

I tore movie pass up. I watched a average of around 6 movies a month.

We have something similar with an AMC A-List membership. When we signed up last year, it was 20+ tax with no exclusions and a 3 month commitment but it's limited to 16 years old and up. I think it's $24 + tax now.

I love it!! We enjoy going but it's so expensive so we would have to deem a movie "big screen worthy". Now we'll just go whenever. Since we joined last August, we've seen 20 movies at an avg ticket price of $15 each (some matinees, some 3-D) so we are about $100 ahead. Granted, we most likely would not have seen all of those movies in the theater so maybe it's closer to even.

I said I was going to wait until Saturday but I just signed up. Getting ready to watch a movie soon. I thought you had to pay for a year. You can pay by the month but you have to commit to a year. Mine with the tax was 22.39 for the month.

I was the first person they had for the theatre I’m at. They scanned it but it was still coming up for a charge. The manager came and still couldn’t get it working right. She did it another way to be no charge. They will get the kinks out.

For years I have been buying tickets in bulk from https://www.corporateboxoffice.com/discount-tickets and was due to buy another batch so I did the math to see if the Regal Unlimited would be a better deal.

The theater I frequent is in the $21 Unlimited Plus category.

The cost for Unlimited Plus for my wife and I would be:
$21 * 2 + tax = $44.52 a month or $534.24 a year.

Corporate tickets are $9 each.

$534.24 / $9 = 59.36 tickets.

So that means my wife and I would need to go to 31 movies in 52 weeks to be ahead.

Based on our usage of the last few batches of bulk tickets we only manage about 25 movies a year.

I ordered another batch of discount tickets.

Man I wish they had this in the mid 2000s. I was always at the movies!!! Now I can't seem to find enough time or movies to go see.

My DD joined the Cinemark plan for $8.99 a month. One ticket credit that rolls over if not used, discount on two other tickets, no fees and 20% off on concessions. You also get points that you can cash in for coupons and tickets. At first I thought she wouldn’t get the value but we’ve been tearing it up at the movies this summer. Five of us went to see Spider-Man Far From Home and it was $28 and $7 for a large popcorn and water. That’s just a tad over half of what we were paying before. Plus I use my Savor card and get 4% back for entertainment. I think we’re going more because it’s no longer insane for the family to go now.

For years I have been buying tickets in bulk from https://www.corporateboxoffice.com/discount-tickets and was due to buy another batch so I did the math to see if the Regal Unlimited would be a better deal.

Through work, I can get discounted movie tickets from:

https://www.workingadvantage.com/index.php

No need to buy in batches. Regal or AMC tickets are discounted to $9. They have discounts for Cinemark, Showcase, United Artists & other theatres too.

People might want to check with their company's human resources dept to see if they have these perks. When registering with Working Advantage, it asks for your company's specific code.

Previously, I'd have to buy tickets from the link ahead of time and wait for someone to email the tickets to me, which could take a few hours. Since I usually decide on seeing a movie at the last minute, this didn't work for me. But, I just saw that they've updated their system and it says that e-tickets are now generated & sent immediately. :thumbsup2

Last edited:
I have the amc a-list which i had since it came last summer. I think with tax it comes to 23.49.
We do a mix of regular and 3D. Some times IMAX. My only issue is the the 3 closest AMC to my house ( one is 8 minutes away and other 2 is under 25 minutes away) all have the same movies.

We have something similar with an AMC A-List membership. When we signed up last year, it was 20+ tax with no exclusions and a 3 month commitment but it's limited to 16 years old and up. I think it's $24 + tax now.

I love it!! We enjoy going but it's so expensive so we would have to deem a movie "big screen worthy". Now we'll just go whenever. Since we joined last August, we've seen 20 movies at an avg ticket price of $15 each (some matinees, some 3-D) so we are about $100 ahead. Granted, we most likely would not have seen all of those movies in the theater so maybe it's closer to even.

I also am an AMC A-List member and love it. I love going to the movies and can go up to 3 x a week if I so choose. I go at least once a week. I also like that I can pre order concession pkgs that are discounted and they have my order all ready for me with my name on it. I just swing by the concession counter and pick it up. You do need to show a photo id along with your ticket as it is non transferable.

MJ

I know one of the movie chains has a free club you can sign up for and then be able to go on I believe Tuesday’s for like $5. I know several people who belong, but of course you have to be able to go on Tuesdays.

I know one of the movie chains has a free club you can sign up for and then be able to go on I believe Tuesday’s for like $5. I know several people who belong, but of course you have to be able to go on Tuesdays.

AMC has this with their stubs program.

I don't see where $9/ticket is a deal. The theater I go to has $9 matinee. Now if it included popcorn and a drink that would be a bargain.

I don't see where $9/ticket is a deal. The theater I go to has $9 matinee. Now if it included popcorn and a drink that would be a bargain.
It is a bargain if you can not attend matinee showings.

It is $13 for a normal showing at the theater I frequent.

That is an $8 savings per movie for my wife and I. Multiply that by the 25 movies we attend and we save $200. I see that as a significant savings.

Don't get me started on the cup we bought from Regal in 1999 that we are still refilling for $1. There is a post on the DIS somewhere about it.

Here tickets for Bohemian Rhapsody were $15 each & I saw it 4 times. Rocketman & Yesterday were both $17 each. So $9 is a deal for me.
I know someone who goes to a multiplex & sees 2-3 different movies at once. (Paying only for the first movie.) But I don't like to sit through movies that way. Plus some movies need time to settle in before seeing a completely different one.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!