~@* Regarding Email Notifications *@~

Trekker

I've gone to find myself, If I return make me stay
Several people have posted lately about getting their mailboxes filled with notifications every time someone responds to a thread they posted to.

So regarding e-mail notifications - you can change your default setting on that by going to user cp on the top of the page of any forum.

Follow these links:

USER CP
EDIT OPTIONS
under the heading "Messaging & Notification" set "Use 'Email Notification' by default?" to no and you will not have to change the setting on each and every post. It will be "defaulted" to no.

++++++++++++++ OR ++++++++++++++++++++++++

When you post, look at the bottom of the message screen before you hit "Submit reply" ... if the option that says "E-mail notification" is checked, then you will get an e-mail notice every time someone responds to the thread. If you uncheck this you will not get e-mail notifications.
If you are getting e-mails about a thread and you don't want to, there is a link on each e-mail to click to "unsubscribe to this thread."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter