• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Regis And Kelly in Disneyland -get your tickets

Tink33

Disneyland Parade High Kicker
If you will be in Disneyland on Sunday, May 8th (Mother's Day) you can order tickets to be in the audience of Live with Regis and Kelly.

Tickets

:earsboy: :cool1:

I'm going to try for these tickets. Thanks for letting us know. I sure hope the tickets get here on time since we leave for vacation on 4/30/05.

I used Disney stickers and Disney postage stamps on the envelopes. I'm excited!

My DD and I were at DCA second week of Jan 2004 when we ran into Regis!!! He is extremely small and thin! I am a big Regis fan and wanted his autograph but did not bother him because he was busy taping/filming. The day we were there it was really dead noone else was around at all. But I did wave to him and said "Hi Reeg" and he waved back. He seemed very friendly.

MandaMom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter