Registration for New Balance products at DL Expo

kermit116

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yeste
How do I register to buy New Balance shoes at the Expo for the Disneyland half marathon if a friend registered me for the run? Will I received an email confirming my registration for the race, but will I get some sort of email to pre-order shoes for the Expo?

you normally get an email however they keep changing how they sell them. Im not sure who to dispise NB or Disney. If they simply sold the shoe to you the same way they sell pins when you pre register then EVERYONE would be happy. Well except the ones who sell them on ebay.

Yes, it seems a bit confusing. This is my first RunDisney event, so I'm trying to figure all these things out. I read a blog saying everyone could pre-register for the NB shoes for the Princess Half, but when I saw the actual website it appeared they had abandoned the whole pre-registration process for that run & were selling only to those in the stand by line.

Even with the pre registration system you still weren't guaranteed a shoe. I signed up at the same time the system went up (6am) and was given group 6. So I had to come back around 4pm. I changed my schedule around and went to DAK that day. Around 2 I got he message saying come over they are ready for me. They however are sold out of a lot of shoes including the one I wanted. So I'm not sure what the point was.

That's really annoying. From what I read it seemed like you could at least reserve one pair of shoes. Oh well. I guess I'll just have to hope for better luck at Disneyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!