Registration Help-need contact info

1lilspark

DIS Veteran
I’ve posted this in the Wine and Dine thread but I figure it’s own thread won’t get this buried.
I signed up for the 5K and 10K during AP registration however on 10/11 when wavers came out I just saw my 5K bib listed.

people in the W&D thread told me to put in the day before and after my birthday and nothing and so I went to my account and they were right with saying that perhaps my birthday was wrong as it had it listed as 1952 instead of 1983! I sent a message through the help link which said they would get back to me in 3 business days but it’s almost been a week!
Should I just print out the waver with the wrong date and explain things to them at bib pick up and hope at 36 I’m not the fastest 67 year old?
Is there a better contact email?

Yeah I’ve had a wrong birthday before and it didn’t matter. They really only check for the name to make sure that matches.

I would probably check on it again at a later time to see if got fixed though. Because if you do end up the fastest 67 year old it would mess with age group awards. Since the wine and dine stuff just came out I'd venture they got a lot of emails. So give it a week or so. If not, you can try emailing directly at disneysports@trackshack.com. That's the correspondence email I had with them in Aug 2018. But just wait a little more before using that email as a last resort.

Tried email just got an auto reply back about proof of time being closed so 🤷🏻‍♀️ We shall just wait and see what hat happens when I bring the waver with the wrong date I guess

Got another response after the blanket response to not print the waver with the wrong year and to call guest services what are the hours? I assume it’s just weekdays correct?

Sat-Sun 8:30 AM Eastern to 5:30 PM Eastern, Mon-Fri 8:30 AM Eastern to 6 PM Eastern. The RunDisney phone number is 407-939-4786. Good luck!

Sat-Sun 8:30 AM Eastern to 5:30 PM Eastern, Mon-Fri 8:30 AM Eastern to 6 PM Eastern. The RunDisney phone number is 407-939-4786. Good luck!
Thanks by the time I saw the email after work on Friday it would of been after six.... with my schedule I’ll call Tuesday morning 🤞🏻

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!