Rehearsal Questions

Jenn

DIS Veteran
From the sister of the bride -

My sister is having an intimate wedding on 12/3/03. Do they typically do a rehearsal the night before? How much time should we plan for this? The ceremony will be in the pavillion - will the rehearsal be there as well? We want to plan our day around this - thanks.

I'm not certain you'll be able to have a rehearsal. The pavillion may not be available and I haven't heard much of intimate weddings having them. We didn't have one and it wasn't rocket science.

We did have a rehearsal dinner which allowed everyone to hang out together for a few hours and relax the night before. But the wedding ceremony itself was pretty straightforward from a logistical standpoint. What did her coordinator say when your sister asked him/her about it?

-Andrew

I don't know about intimate weddings, but we were able to schedule our rehersal at the pavillion for our custom wedding. We were told that we have the spot secured as long as no weddings come along during that time period. Weddings have priority, so if one is scheduled during our rehersal time then we have the option to reschedule for a different time on the same day or move the rehersal to the Grand Floridian convention center.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter