Relax at beautiful Vero Beach

Laurajean1014

<font color=blue>WISH Biggest Loser/Blue Team<br><
:smooth: Just came back from VB! The weather was perfect (somehow DIS has something to do with that). This was the first time I stayed in a studio, and it was very nice.

I was pleasantly suprised with the grounds and upkeep of the lobby. Also, suprised in the assortment of "things to do" for the kids.

I've read the VB testimonials and do not feel that way. We have a 5 year old and do everything with him! We found the life guards very nice and very protective in regards to safety.

I did not find kids to be "out of control." Remember, they learn from what they see! But that can be at any resort, at any place. I have seen many people fight in WDW or argue with who was first in line, etc..... I never did understand why people get so wound up during there vacation!?!

People need to remember that DISNEY is for everyone and that Walt didn't make it just for me, (although we tend to think he did).

I would highly recommend VB! We did it as a 4 night layover before going on the 7 day DCL! What a great place to unwind (especially in the Green Room which overlooks the ocean). What a gem. Another Disney great......

My only recommendation is to grab a table near the pool early in the morning to ensure ease for the family.... :cool:

We use it for the beginning of a WDW trip to facilitate the wind down from the real world. It does have the Disney Magic and the smelll of oranges! We very much like the resort.

I completely agree with you,Laurajean. Vero is a gem for sure, at least for our family. There are problems with all types of places, but if you truly analyze the problem, it most often isn't with the resort, but with the people who visit it. THat can happen anywhere and has happened to us on various vacations, Disney and non-Disney. In fact, we just returned from a wonderful cruise to Bermuda and the pool lounge/table situation was far worse than Vero. People were fighting and pushing their lounges onto children! Would I blame the cruise? No, just rude obnoxious people. Glad you liked Vero. Let's keep it a secret so there are more chairs and beach space for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter