Relaxation, Disney Style, PTR. ~*TRIP REPORT HAS STARTED! 9/18 Pg. 155*~

1 Day till Disney! :cool1::woohoo::dance3::yay::dancer::jumping1::tiptoe::jumping3::jumping2::bounce::tinker::ccat::donald::sulley::tigger::hmghost::mickeyjum:flower1:

There - I used every smilie I could find, so they better work!

Oops - except:banana:

Have fun at your parents today and woo hoo for one more sleep!!!!!!:banana: Have a wonderful time on your trip and i can't wait to hear all about it!!:goodvibes

Happy Birthday LL! Have a great weekend and a fantastic and relaxing trip.

If I don't get on again before you leave, I hope you had a happy birthday, enjoy your weekend, and happy vacation! :goodvibes

Sooooooooo, I wanted to stop by and wish you an absolutely fabulous, magically relaxing, super wonderful trip!!!!!

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to post a quick goodbye post. I doubt I will have time in the morning to post...with my fear of flat tires on the way to the airport, I have a feeling we will get there way early.

Thank you so much for reading my PTR babblings for the last few months. I'm so grateful to have found the DIS and the great friends who make me feel less crazy. :rotfl2:

I've been tense all day. I always seem to get there. I know I won't relax until we have check into Pop Century. I think then, I will breathe a huge sigh of relief and the relaxing will begin!

Marc & I have already started thinking up TR titles, so I hope to have the TR started soon after we get back....after I do all the homework I need to do to get caught up.....I haven't done any this weekend! Oh well. I refuse to bring it to Disney with me.

Rest and Relaxation, here I come!!

Hope you have a great trip!! See you on the flip side!!!! Can't wait for the TR!

I have, sadly, at this point lost track of when you are due back. But wanted you to know that I have been thinking of you and Marc and hoping that you're having a magical time. I can't wait to hear all about it! :goodvibes

I hope you two are having a wonderful trip and that the weather eased up a bit down there. I almost melted yesterday - UGH! But, I'd rather be "glowing" in Disney World than anywhere else....I'm sure you feel the same! ;)

I think we need a DIS meet in Hawaii. Now we just need to figure out that pesky airfare. ;)

I love the way you think!

We saw a video for the resort at a DVC event we went to...wow. The rooms look AMAZING!!

I have, sadly, at this point lost track of when you are due back. But wanted you to know that I have been thinking of you and Marc and hoping that you're having a magical time. I can't wait to hear all about it! :goodvibes

I'm with 2xcited. . .I've forgotten when you will be back, but I've also been thinking of you. Hope all is well, and I can't wait for your TR!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!