Relaxation, Disney Style, PTR. ~*TRIP REPORT HAS STARTED! 9/18 Pg. 155*~

OK... I am really hoping that time is moving as slowly in your vacation world as it is in the real world b/c it feels like you have been gone FOREVER! :laughing:

Hi Everyone!!

We are back!!

We arrived home at about 11:30PM last night.

I'm exhausted. Marc is exhausted.

We had a really good trip but I will admit I am happy to be home.

I don't know if I will start the Trip Report today or not. I have lots and lots of homework to do before class tonight....but stay tuned. :thumbsup2

Hi Everyone!!

We are back!!

I don't know if I will start the Trip Report today or not. I have lots and lots of homework to do before class tonight....but stay tuned. :thumbsup2

Yay! I'm first!

Welcome home. :goodvibes

Hi Everyone!!

We are back!!

Welcome home! I can't wait to hear all about it! :banana:

Welcome back LL. Glad to hear it was a good trip. Too bad about all the homework though. Well, I'll be looking forward to hearing more about your trip once that's all done and you're ready to start your TR.

Welcome home Leslie!!! We all missed you around here!! :grouphug: Hope you had a wonderful time!!! It feels like you have been gone forever!!:goodvibes

Tracy

Welcome home! Being exhausted after Disney is a good thing, right? That means you must have done a TON. Can't wait for the TR (but no pressure). :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter