Remember the article and website from the former Artist? Here's more...

airlarry!

Did you know some ferns date back to Prehistoric t
Dave joined the Disney stock holder discussion at the Fool.com website. You might be interested in reading some of his comments regarding the change in corporate culture at Disney Feature Animation from creativity to budget-conscious.

I've been a lurker at the Fool.com section for years now, and it is funny to see the same arguments between the two sides, Pro-E and Anti-E, that we experience here.

http://boards.fool.com/message.asp?mid=15232923&sort=threaded&ref=prevreg

Don't just read the first one. Follow the entire thread!! It is GREAT stuff!!

THANK YOU airlarry!

Can we invite him to join our little discussions?

Yeah, DVC, thanks for the headsup. I meant to put that in my article, that the entire thread is well worth reading. So far, Diner Dave has been very good about responding, but the DIS forum over at the fool does get bogged down in the hard numbers rather than the juicy rumors. So maybe we could post a note to invite him over here? His website is also very interesting, and was posted here a couple of weeks ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter