Remembrance Day

Donald - my hero

<font color=blue>Aww yes. The dreaded "mouse hand"
2020 is changing yet another of the days we often gather together with other Canadians and forcing us to gather behind our screens. I've been touched by the fact that it is because of the sacrifices that others made, and are continuing to make, have let me have the freedom to do this.
I'm copying my Facebook post here because I know I'm not connected with many of my DIS friends "out there" It includes a picture of the mask that I've been wearing, with pride and thanks, whenever I head out during November

They gave their lives freely so that we could live ours in freedom. Unfortunately there are some who feel that our freedoms are being challenged as we fight the battle that 2020 has handed us. When I wear my mask and wash my hands I feel I am honouring those who wore uniforms that were heavy and uncomfortable and they carried and used weapons that killed other people. I'm able to safely live in my comfortable home and maintain a safe distance from others when i go out because they were sent across oceans and away from loved ones, for years at a time, and lived in uncomfortable and cramped conditions. I have the luxury to connect with my loved ones instantly while they occasionally received mail from home, that was often months old. May we never forget the sacrifices they made so that we could live in freedom.
poppy mask.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter