Reminder to keep checking airline seats and read all emails from airline

zoo2tycoon

DIS Veteran
This is not for a Disney trip but just a reminder!

We have a trip planned May 2020 airline is Lufthansa. I had email from them and almost didn’t read (thought ad- stupid I know). There was already an aircraft change from on one leg and they reassigned seats from two aisles across from each other to a middle and aisle next to each other. I couldn’t modify online but the CSR switched them to two aisles across as originally were. I will keep checking monthly and then more often in weeks prior to trip.

Just a reminder that if it is important to sit together and you got seats (even if purchased which I did) they can change your seats. Granted it’s a short flight but hubby and I would like to sit by each other.

This is not for a Disney trip but just a reminder!

We have a trip planned May 2020 airline is Lufthansa. I had email from them and almost didn’t read (thought ad- stupid I know). There was already an aircraft change from on one leg and they reassigned seats from two aisles across from each other to a middle and aisle next to each other. I couldn’t modify online but the CSR switched them to two aisles across as originally were. I will keep checking monthly and then more often in weeks prior to trip.

Just a reminder that if it is important to sit together and you got seats (even if purchased which I did) they can change your seats. Granted it’s a short flight but hubby and I would like to sit by each other.
A very good tip and I'm glad they got you back to two aisles. I do want to point out you and your DH would still have been sitting next to each other. Actually even closer than have two aisle seats.

A very good tip and I'm glad they got you back to two aisles. I do want to point out you and your DH would still have been sitting next to each other. Actually even closer than have two aisle seats.

True but like the aisle legroom!

Great tip, and don't forget the checking the seats part. I've had changes where I received nothing from the airline and only noticed major flight changes when reviewing the itinerary online. This is especially important if you make the reservations far in advance of your trip.

Re SWA, not sure how long the airmax issues are supposed to continue but a definite impact on me. Up to now, SWA’s flights i’ve booked have never been changed (other than equipment/weather issues)

Had two instances of air max related issues & flights getting cancelled. Once in May, again in June.

Latter’s notice wasn’t until early in am for same-day flight. they had to reshuffle planes, or so I was told by their rep when i called in and that excuse was given. I absolutely requested ‘a better’ connecting flight for that date. :rolleyes1But wasn’t thrilled to lose the NS option so late in the game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!