~Reminder/Update~ Talk show this Friday.

MuNkY

Momma don't cry. I just wanna stay high.
As you all may know I'm starting a talk show this Friday, and there has been a change in who our guest is.

I know I said I would change guests if I didn't get a responce from that week's guest by Wednesday, but I've been trying to contact Starfire, (this week's guest), sence Friday, and I havn't made any progress.

So that means that the rule I implied will have to be taken into effect. That means that Pugslee is suddenly our new guest this week. Season One now looks like this....

Season One

Friday, March 24th: Pugslee
Friday, March 31st: DramaQueen
Friday, April 7th: Babyjustrun
Friday, April 14th: ktbutterfly2011
Friday, April 21st: polysisterchick
Friday, April 28th: Starfire

So yeah. Just thought I'd let you all know.

Is this talk show on the dis? If so I would love to be a guest, if you don't care that is, it is ok if you don't want me to, pm me if needed.

EeyoreFan1 said:
Is this talk show on the dis? If so I would love to be a guest, if you don't care that is, it is ok if you don't want me to, pm me if needed.
There isn't enough room right now.

I didn't realize it was starting already.. Can't wait til it's my turn (whenever that will be..)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter