Removing one night from resort reservation

shoreward

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had success lately calling in to Central Reservations to delete one night, but maintain the rest of the reservation (resort, room type, rate type, etc)? If I try to "change" my reservation online, it shows no availability.

I understand that Disney supposedly changed the policy of deleting night/nights, but keeping the rest of a reservation, but I'm wondering if the policy is perhaps not set in stone?

Looking daily to see if anything opens up, but no luck.

Has anyone had success lately calling in to Central Reservations to delete one night, but maintain the rest of the reservation (resort, room type, rate type, etc)? If I try to "change" my reservation online, it shows no availability.

I understand that Disney supposedly changed the policy of deleting night/nights, but keeping the rest of a reservation, but I'm wondering if the policy is perhaps not set in stone?

No.
I’ve been trying to delete a night from my April trip for about five weeks. Good luck.

Unfortunately, if the shorter stay isn't available as a new reservation, the CM won't be able to make the change. With that said, you can try calling and ask to speak to someone in guest services. Central reservation CMs don't have the ability to modify a reservation if there is no availability for the shorter stay, but guest services might be able to help. It's not guaranteed GS will make the change, but it doesn't hurt to try.

I always call to modify, I've had some success with rooms opening - most likely it was luck of the draw but I have had some success. For me, it's worth some hold time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter