Renewing Annual Pass through DVC

wls23

Mouseketeer
went onto the website to renew my annual pass...but the only option (at least the only one that i saw) was for an initial purchase ($330) as opposed to the renewal rate of $290.

Can someone help me with this?

This is from the FAQ on the Members' Website re the DVC-discounted APs/PAPs:

What if I need to renew my Pass?
Please contact Member Services after January 10th by calling (800) ******** to process the purchase for you; or you can visit Guest Relations at any Walt Disney World Theme Park or Downtown Disney Area to purchase a Pass. To take advantage of renewal savings, purchases must be made on or prior to the original Pass Anniversary Date.

Best wishes -

that's exactly what i did...i called MS and they told me to do it at guest relations and that the 30 days was a grace period. so ie. if my pass expires 5/2 and i arrive in disney on 5/4 that i would receive the discounted renewal rate.

when i said that is not what is says on the website she said that that is still the case....any experience with this?

You'll be fine to renew on 5/4 - many have reported the grace period. No need to worry.

Best wishes -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!