Renewing vows

paras4ri

Wishing upon a star........
I'm hoping to be at Disney this Fall....not long after DH & I celebrate our 15th anniversary. We'll be part of a group from my job so accomodations and meals are already set, and we will not be traveling with family. Is it possible to just renew vows without a reception?

You probably could but I'm willing to bet they'd charge you the package price anyway. Have you called Fairy Tale Weddings Yet? A few months back I inquired (actually had the pavilion booked. Here are the prices....add-on packages start at $2,100 and include your limo, the ceremony (at WL, Sunset Cove, Gazebo at the Y&B or Boardwalk), cake & champagne reception, and your flowers (for you and hubby). If you opt for the wedding pavilion the add-on package is $2,900.

Another alternative is to contact Jane at Gifts of a Lifetime. This was posted a few weeks ago and if you do a search on this forum you'll find some additional info on Jane and what she can do at WDW.

Have a great trip and good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter