Rental Agencies for Windsor Hills

BOTL76

Mouseketeer
Good Day,

I was looking for any feedback on rental agencies that book within Windsor Hills Resort.

Some background my family has previously used Florida Sun Vacation homes to rent in WH, who apparently have been bought out by Global Homes.
In doing a quick search for a home within WH, I used the new Global Homes listing for WH and did a comparison with Magical Vacation Homes.
MVH comes up a bit cheaper for the same type of house in WH.

Was wondering if anyone had experience with either company and if there are any other rental agencies I should look at for renting in WH?

I am leaning towards using Magical Vacation homes currently.

Thank you for any feedback.

I find the property we want first and then book with whoever is handling that property whether it be the owner or a management company.

We used Vacationcentralflorida last time our units beds weren't great and the place was dated. Maybe another place on there wouldn't be as bad but it depends on what your looking for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts