RENTED 15 points $15. per point for rent AKL VERO AULANI home resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

linbyers

Earning My Ears
RENTED I have 15 points available to rent at $15. per point. Home resorts are AKL , VB and Aulani.
The break down of points are 4 AKL, 7 VB and 4 Aulani 2021 use year to borrow into the 2020 use year
These can be combined for one reservation at the 7 month window for reservations no sooner than August 1, 2020
Longtime owner of 19 years with lots of rental experience and happy renters!

Last edited:
Looking for one night AKL Jambo Standard View Studio. Sep. 3-4. Let me know! I have rented multiple times before! Thanks!

Looking for one night AKL Jambo Standard View Studio. Sep. 3-4. Let me know! I have rented multiple times before! Thanks!
Have to wait until Feb 3, the 7 month window to be able to book that night. It is available.
If you can wait 3 1/2 weeks I can book then.

That would be great! I’m willing to wait and see what if it is open at that time. Would you want me to pay a deposit to hold the points until we see if it’s available?

That would be great! I’m willing to wait and see what if it is open at that time. Would you want me to pay a deposit to hold the points until we see if it’s available?
You don't need to place a deposit, just in case it isn't available I wouldn't want to tie up your funds.
Are you able to use the PM system on the boards?

I don’t think so. I’ve rented a couple times before, but I don’t use Disboards for much else. Any advice on how to receive access to the PM system?

Hi! Are the points still available? I am looking for one night (2/28) for 2 adults, 4 kids ages 9, 7, 5, and 2 and it doesn't matter which resort!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts