• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Renter with a question

NeedaVacation03

<font color=green>My first pair of real sneakers c
I am a renter ( who desires to be an owner). I have rented points for the week of Feb. 13. Now I would like to add on an additional night (2/12). If the owner I am dealing with does not have anymore rental points, is it possible to rent from someone else and not have to change rooms? I know this is all dependent upon if a room is available for that date.
Thanks in advance.

I am a renter ( who desires to be an owner). I have rented points for the week of Feb. 13. Now I would like to add on an additional night (2/12). If the owner I am dealing with does not have anymore rental points, is it possible to rent from someone else and not have to change rooms? I know this is all dependent upon if a room is available for that date.
Thanks in advance.

I'm guessing that you'll be told by Disney that they can make a note of the request, but can not guarantee anything.

Its also possible that there will not be a room available at this late date for your trip even if the owner has points available.

You need a DCV member with points to rent to call MS and check if another night is available, if there is then the two reservations should be linked. If reservations linked, you won't need to change rooms.

Last I checked, the place was sold out, but you might get lucky. You might also check to see if you can get a room for cash. That's more likely to be available and maybe easier than finding an owner that wants to hassle with trying to get rooms at a sold out resort for only one night worth of points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter