Renting a Cabana/Having Guests

Antonia

DIS Veteran
If we go to Universal in July, we would stay on-site. Too spoiled to stand in long lines after having used FOTL. DH's family, on the other hand, always stays in a time share. Note: THEY ALWAYS STAY IN A TIME SHARE! So doing the rides with them would be a bummer - we could do FOTL and they could not. Thought about renting a cabana and visiting with them by the pool one day. There's just DH's mom, her husband, and his step-sister. Anything wrong with having them visit with us by renting a cabana by the pool? Never have rented a cabana so have no idea how this would work out.

Not sure, but I don't think it would be an issue. You are paying for the cabana and you are allowed to have guests visit you at the hotel. They will just have to pay for parking, but I don't see why you would have any problems.

On our last trip to HRH we rented Cabana 10 and had 9 friends who had moved to Florida come and visit with us. There was no problem and no questioned asked. With the additional money spent at the bar and restaurant, I can't think why they would mind.

We had visitors both days at our cabana. Nobody seemed to mind.

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter