Renting a DVC - what about housekeeping?

joehere

Earning My Ears
I've booked a two bedroom at the Beach Club Villas. I'm renting via Disney and not using points. I was wondering about housekeeping. From what I read, if you are a DVC owner or rent points, regular housekeeping is on the 4th day aside from the recent change to daily trash removal. There seemed to be some information that said if you're renting as if it were hotel room, housekeeping is daily, just like the hotel. Can anyone confirm? I searched and didn't find recent info but perhaps it hasn't changed. Thanks in advance!

I've booked a two bedroom at the Beach Club Villas. I'm renting via Disney and not using points. I was wondering about housekeeping. From what I read, if you are a DVC owner or rent points, regular housekeeping is on the 4th day aside from the recent change to daily trash removal. There seemed to be some information that said if you're renting as if it were hotel room, housekeeping is daily, just like the hotel. Can anyone confirm? I searched and didn't find recent info but perhaps it hasn't changed. Thanks in advance!

Correct. If you book directly through Disney paying cash, you get daily housekeeping. If using points, either your own or renting f rug on an owner, you do not get daily housekeeping. If using points:

Trash and Towel service is included in all stays of more than four days. If your stay is for less than eight nights, you will receive Trash & Towel service on day four. If your stay is for eight nights or longer, you will receive a full cleaning service on day four, and Trash & Towel service on day eight. After that, the cycle begins again on day twelve. Day one is check-in day. Daily housekeeping can be arranged and paid for at time of check-in. The following rates are subject to change:

Additional Full Cleaning Rates:
Studio - $30.00 for each day requested
One-Bedroom - $45.00 for each day requested
Two-Bedroom - $60.00 for each day requested
Three-Bedroom - $75.00 for each day requested

Additional Trash & Towel Rates:
Studio - $10.00 for each day requested
One-Bedroom - $15.00 for each day requested
Two-Bedroom - $20.00 for each day requested
Three-Bedroom - $30.00 for each day requested

I reserved a 1 br. DVC villa through Disney before I bought my own points. As a cash guest I received daily housekeeping. It was a 10 night stay and the housekeeper ‘forgot’ a day or two but I just called housekeeping to ‘remind’ them the couple of times that happened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!