Renting an EVC for a cruise out of Galveston

Pinocchio #1 Fan

Believer in the power of Hakuna Matata!
Anyone on here know who to get in contact with? My cruise isn’t until November, but I am trying to collect an much information ahead of time as possible. Want to preferably recieve the scooter at the port, and return the same at the end of the cruise. I’m sure someone on here has dealt with this issue before.

TIA!!!!

I did a quick Google with the phrase "scooter rental galveston cruise" and the third result down gave some info from about a year ago. Until someone here can chime in with direct experience, you might want to do a bit of Google detective work to see what you can learn.

I hope you have a great time! :)

I googled and fiund a couple of places, but came on here in hopes that someone used one and had a great experience. Online it is hard to tell them apart, thought someone on here might know which one is better

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!