renting car at car care center

ladeb59

Earning My Ears
I am planning on renting a car at the car care center and need to get from Saratoga springs resort to there. Does ccc have any shuttle service to the car rental from SSR? Thanks in advance

Definitely! We just did this last week. As kaytieeldr mentioned, call the day before. We did this and everything went very smoothly.

And when you drop off the car, they will take you anywhere you want them to on Disney property.

Steve

The direct number for the Car Care Center is 407-824-3470. Call the day before to set up a pick up time. Super easy

Definitely! We just did this last week. As kaytieeldr mentioned, call the day before. We did this and everything went very smoothly.
Can anyone tell me if I rent a car at MCO for a day as we are staying offsite, but return to Car Care Center will I be able to get to Bay Lake tower to check in for our Disney trip? IF so what car Rentals are at the Car Care Center? I think its Alamo or National. Can anyone confirm I can do this? Other wise I will have to return to airport and catch the DME?? Correct? Anyone know the best way to get the best price for Alalmo or National? Looks like I can't use Costco to do this.

Last edited:
Alamo and National (both owned by Entrrprise).

You can return a rental car to a different location as long as you book it that way.

You just have to check the "month 2020" threads for discount ideas.

Alamo and National (both owned by Entrrprise).

You can return a rental car to a different location as long as you book it that way.

You just have to check the "month 2020" threads for discount ideas.
Thank you! Do you know if we have the car rental booked to drop off at car care center do we need to make a reservation to have them shuttle us over to Bay Lake Tower? Or is that something they are prepared to do when people drop off cars there??

Thank you! Do you know if we have the car rental booked to drop off at car care center do we need to make a reservation to have them shuttle us over to Bay Lake Tower? Or is that something they are prepared to do when people drop off cars there??

Just tell them when you drop the car off that you will need to take the shuttle back and they will take care of it.

You can certainly use Costco to book an Alamo rental, picking up at MCO and dropping off at the Car Care Center. I’ve done this multiple times, alhough drop off has been at the Dolphin instead of the CCC. The booking process is much the same. It’s just that the Costco travel web site defaults to airport pickup and drop off, so you have to select the CCC as drop off point by unchecking the box that has pick up and drop off at the same location. I like Alamo booked through Costco, since it usually includes a one car class upgrade and free second driver. I book midsize, get upgraded to standard size, and drive full size, since MCO has no standard size aisle.

Can anyone tell me if I rent a car at MCO for a day as we are staying offsite, but return to Car Care Center will I be able to get to Bay Lake tower to check in for our Disney trip? IF so what car Rentals are at the Car Care Center? I think its Alamo or National. Can anyone confirm I can do this? Other wise I will have to return to airport and catch the DME?? Correct? Anyone know the best way to get the best price for Alalmo or National? Looks like I can't use Costco to do this.
What I would do, is drive from your offsite hotel to Bay Lake Tower. Drop off your luggage with bell services. Leave the rest of your party at the tower (they may be able to begin the checkin process). Drive the car for drop off at the Car Care Center. Then shuttle back to the Tower to meet up with your party. This way you don't have to fight with the luggage at the Car Care Center.

Another option I’ve done is rent alamo at Disney springs. It’s right next to the marketplace dock. Very convenient

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!