Renting EVC's at parks

MellieluvsDisney

I love Orlando
Hello all! :)

We are going to WDW in May 2012 and we would like to bring my mother-in-law with us. The thing is she's very overweight (300+ pounds) and had knee surgery last year and she has a hard time walking for a long period of time. She can walk for a little bit each time, but not for a whole day.

I started looking around about renting a EVC each time we're in a park, as she doesn't need one when we're at the hotel and walking to the bus stop or from the bus stop to the park or from our room to the main building. She can walk all that. She just wants to rent one in the parks.

Do you have any advice to give us as to how early we should arrive at each park so we have the best chances to rent one before they run out for the day? I would love to hear about people who have rented EVC before from Disney.

Thank you! :thumbsup2

Hi and :welcome: to disABILITIES!

If you click on where it says "disABILTIES" at the top of this page it will take you to the Index. One of the top items is the "disABILTIES FAQ" which will gives lots of useful information. Post #2 give tons of information related to mobility and stamina problems.

And the distance within some of the resorts, from the room to where transportation is, can be a very long distance. This can be especially bad at the end of a day.

Or, if you want an easier route to the FAQs, click on the link in my signature.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter