Renting More Points to Upgrade to a OKW 1Bdrm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamabot

Mouseketeer
Could someone explain to me if this would be possible and how many more points would I need. I currently have an OKW studio for the week of Oct. 6-11 on points and have paid cash to Disney for Oct. 11 and Oct. 12.

From reading this board I believe getting a one bedroom may not be possible due to the DVC members traveling heavily during this low points time.

If this is possible who has points available at a great rate?

Assuming availability, you will need to rent the extra points from the member who has already secured your present reservation. If that member can't rent more points to you, you would need to find another member to transfer points to the first one who would then have to upgrade your current reservation.

Points are worthless to a non-member, as they may only be used by a DVC member to make a reservation. You cannot simply add additional points to an existing reservation. The reservation you have on points is still controlled by the member who rented to you and changes may ONLY be made by that member.

Good Luck!

Thank You for your explaination. I would have never known that. That makes alot of sense for the members to have to do it that way. Thank you for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter