Renting Points from services

HatboxHaint

GrimGrinningGhost
If I contact one service and they say they cannot get availability for my dates will that be the same for other services as well? https://dvcrentalstore.com, David's DVC, etc....

edited by Mod to add link - site mentioned is in DIS filter

Probably, but not necessarily. It depends upon what they mean by "availability." If they mean that the agency has no points available, then other places may. If they mean they've checked your dates on the DVC Website and there is no availability, all the brokers would get the same response. But DVC Availability is fluid and can change quickly. If you're looking for a studio at a popular resort, or a value view room, in the short term you are likely out of luck no matter who you call.

Remember that DVC and Cash Inventory through the Disney World website are two completely different animals. There may be cash rooms available, but no points rooms, in your category for your dates.

Just ask the broker if there is no availability or if they have no owners with points for the home resort booking advantage. If your trip is seven months or less out, it means no availability because any owner could book your stay if it was available.

As was said - probably. Generally if they don't have an owner with those points available, but there are rooms available for your dates, they will put you in queue for points. If they are saying "no availability" it likely means the rooms are booked up.

We booked through David’s and at the 11 month mark they told us that rooms were available but that they didn’t have an owner with enough points (we were trying to book 3 studios for 8 days; we’ve since worked out a different arrangement and are all set!). I found David’s to be upfront about the process and incredibly accommodating.

I have rented out my points through David's and never had an issue. The people who rented the points never had an issue either. Easy peasy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter