Renting points... How to pay?

Emimy

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone

I'm looking at renting points from a DVC owner in the US. I'm just wondering which is the best way to pay? The owner has said I can pay by PayPal, do a bank transfer or pay by debit card or cheque. I'm assuming a bank transfer or debit card would incur a fee, although I'm not sure if it would be more or less than the PayPal fee..?

If anyone has any experience I'd really appreciate it!

TIA :)

No fees with Paypal, unless you are sending fees internationally. The two times we rented points, we used Paypal. The only time there was a fee was when we were renting form an owner living in Canada.

U cld pay with a fairfx card? Its mastercard and rate is 1.57 at the moment. I pay my Dvc monthly payment with my fairfx card. Saves me £4.50 bank charges

Hi everyone

I'm looking at renting points from a DVC owner in the US. I'm just wondering which is the best way to pay? The owner has said I can pay by PayPal, do a bank transfer or pay by debit card or cheque. I'm assuming a bank transfer or debit card would incur a fee, although I'm not sure if it would be more or less than the PayPal fee..?

If anyone has any experience I'd really appreciate it!

TIA :)

Ive rented a few times from us renters if I needed extra points to make a reservation and always used PayPal as its easy. If you have a fairfx card you could use that, not sure I would feel comfortable about giving my debit card to someone in another country though.

When I rent my points if they are in the US they pay by PayPal and if they are in the UK I've had PayPal, bank transfer and cheque.

I would use Paypal. I can't imagine how you would use a Fairfx card to pay an individual (unless you could somehow link it to a Paypal account)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts