Renting Points Question

lulubell.f

Miss Laura Forster
Does anyone know if you check in under your name if you rent points from someone? Also, does it show up in your MDE and can you get Magical Express? Hoping to save some money buy try staying deluxe and would love some input friends :)

Does anyone know if you check in under your name if you rent points from someone? Also, does it show up in your MDE and can you get Magical Express? Hoping to save some money buy try staying deluxe and would love some input friends :)
Yes the reservation will be in your name and can be connected to your MDE (you add the reservation in manually)....you can also get Magical Express.

Yes, the owner makes a reservation In your name. Typically, the owner makes DME, but there are now reports that renters can just give them a call with the reservation number and set it up themselves. Or, use an online form to do it,

Once you have the reservation number, you enter it in to your own MDE. Just be sure, that before you enter into a rental, that you understand all the pros and cons,

You are renting from an owner and not Disney, The savings are great but typically cancelation is very restrictive and many times, not alowed,

Using a broker can also be a good thing as well. Be sure not to respond to any PMs you get and report to mods.

Last year I rented some of our SSR points thru David's. I made the reservation in the renter's names as my guests, I also did their DME reservation. They did everything else, FP's, dining, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter