repeated BUS ABUSE ON OUR TRIP THIS PAST WEEK

So here is a question. Don't most hotels offer a free shuttle to the parks? I would imagine the DTD ones would offer there own transportation.
I remember when I went to Disney for the first time in the 80's as a teenager, my Mom and I took the free shuttle from the Holiday Inn on International drive back and fourth to the park. It was one of the perks of staying there. I am really shocked that a lot of places must not offer it since so many are getting around the system to use the Disney buses.

According to Birnbaums:

Guests who wish to use the Disney Transportation System may be asked for proof of riding priviledges. Accepted IDs afford different degrees of access. WDW resort ID cards, Park Hopper Tickets, Park Hopper Plus Tickets, Ultimate Park Hopper Tickets, and Annual Passes let guests use all Disney buses, monorails, and boats. Valid one-day theme park tickets permit guests to use monorails and ferries running between the ITC and the Magic Kingdom, but do not allow use of buses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!