Replacing Stitch's Great Escape.

Snitch escape... It’s not that bad! I’ve been crossing my fingers for Wreck-it Ralph in the parks for years so I’m hoping this becomes true

Wondering why this rumor is popping up again? I guess its the Wreck it Ralph movie around the corner.

Is there a high demand for a WiR attraction? I could see meet and greets, but an attraction is $$$ and longer term commitment. I would think they would put an Incredibles attraction in before even thinking about WiR.

(full disclosure - I still haven't seen WiR all the way through. I fall asleep every time. Most boring Disney movie ever)

Is there a high demand for a WiR attraction? I could see meet and greets, but an attraction is $$$ and longer term commitment. I would think they would put an Incredibles attraction in before even thinking about WiR.

(full disclosure - I still haven't seen WiR all the way through. I fall asleep every time. Most boring Disney movie ever)

Different strokes. It's probably my favorite Disney Animation Studio movie from the 2nd renaissance. And if done right, I think a WiR attraction could be awesome. It has so many possibilities, outside of just replacing Stitch.

Darn it I liked when it was called snitch escape :(

I might’ve shared this before I might not have: I was playing poolside bingo back in April because you know bingo is fun and I probably shouldn’t get my fingers all wrinkled from being in the pool for far too long. Any who stitch’s great escape was called and how it was introduced was “this attraction is actually no longer with us today.” This was actually the first time I heard that because while I was a hundred percent sure it’s not coming back we’ve never actually gotten word. So turning in my card I asked if it’s true that it is closed. The lady told me it was. Asked playfully if I could have a hint of the replacement. I forgot what she said verbatim but if memory serves me correct she giggled and told me she couldn’t give hints. I then asked something along the lines of “well is the replacement going to wreck it?” Same response. She did a fine job presenting bingo but maybe not for leaks

Different strokes. It's probably my favorite Disney Animation Studio movie from the 2nd renaissance. And if done right, I think a WiR attraction could be awesome. It has so many possibilities, outside of just replacing Stitch.

I agree that a WiR attraction could be awesome, but as a replacement for Stitch jsut seems weird to me. Don't see it going in something like that, especially using the same theater set up. To me the easiest attraction around there to retheme to WiR would have been the Tomorrowland Speedway. Could add some theming and some screens around the ride and make it a Sugar Rush attraction.

They could put a colonoscopy screening in there and it would be more enjoyable than Stitch, so there's that to consider.

They could put a colonoscopy screening in there and it would be more enjoyable than Stitch, so there's that to consider.
The propofol alone would be fun. And think of all the lives that could be saved! And they could still use Stitch in the recovery room. He could show you the photos of the polyps that were removed or give you his Elvis impersonation if you were polyp free. They could sell Preparation H in the gift shop.

I've done Stitch 1 time only, Last August when it was open briefly. I really thought people on this board were exaggerating at how bad it was. They were not. It's so bad.

The propofol alone would be fun. And think of all the lives that could be saved! And they could still use Stitch in the recovery room. He could show you the photos of the polyps that were removed or give you his Elvis impersonation if you were polyp free. They could sell Preparation H in the gift shop.
Would the polyp pictures appear in you photopass with a decorative border?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!