Report on Pixar Play Zone at Contemporary 5-12-18

Surgie2

DIS Veteran
I know it's only opened recently but has anyone taken their kids to the Pixar Play Zone? Looks fun for a couple hours while grown-ups have dinner at California Grill.

I am hoping to hear reviews on this too. We currently have a reservation for our 4 and 6 year old at Lilo's and are considering switching to the Pixar Play Zone.

I am hoping to hear reviews on this too. We currently have a reservation for our 4 and 6 year old at Lilo's and are considering switching to the Pixar Play Zone.

We are wondering the same thing. We also have Lilo's reserved for our grandkids 4 and 5. Lilo's is more convenient since we are at Poly but kids love Buzz. We are only using it for 2-3 hours, not the whole evening so it's ok with us that Pixar isn't open as late as Lilo's.

I want to reserve this, too, for my kids but I would love to read some real reviews first.

I've booked this for our trip the beginning of June. Hubby and I are doing the Highway in the Sky Dine around thing, so this worked out perfectly for us. I'm kind of jealous that my kids get to party with the Incredibles. Haha

We are staying at the Contemporary Atrium Club and have a reservation for Pixar's Play Place booked for our 2 girls in September while we have dinner at California Grill. Hope it will be fun for them!

I'm still trying to find any reviews of it. I think my 9-year-old would enjoy it, but I'm not sure if my 12-year-old would feel too old.

I'm also interested in any reviews. My kids LOVED the kids clubs in January and I am bummed they are closing. We have them booked for Pixar Play Zone in October while we have dinner at California Grill. At 8 and 5, I tbink they will be a good age for the program.

The event is 6-10:30 but registration starts at 5. Does that mean you can leave the kids starting at 5? For anyone that goes, please report first hand the earliest you can drop off the kids. I am also interested in knowing if photopass photographers will be there. I am looking forward to reviews.

I have gone ahead and booked this for later in May and I will leave a review.
Hopefully, someone will be able to leave a review sooner.

The CM told me that you can drop kids off as early as 5pm, but the festivities don't kick off until 6pm.

I did have to pay in full at the time of booking. For my two children, it came out to $138 and some change.

Also- characters will be there, however, the characters that are onsite on any particular evening are subject to change.

Pizza, chicken nuggets, burgers, fries and some healthy options will be available to the children, but meal time is served at a specific time (maybe 6:45, I think).

As I mentioned, I will give a detailed report later this month. Hope this helps.

Debating between this and Lilo’s Playhouse for our son while we do dinner. We are staying at Poly but dining at Contemporary so either location works. On one hand Lilo’s is closing so this will be our last time to utilize it... but on the other hand Pixar Play zone looks more his speed. Decisions decisions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter