Request: Believe in Holday Magic Music

cutedisneygirly

DIS Veteran
I hada cd that had Believe in Holday Magic, Small World Holiday, and Luminaria (had being the key word here). It was one of my favorite holiday CDs, and I haven't been able to locate it since 2 Christmases ago. I fear that I may have left it in my last vehicle that we traded in for my van. I have searched and searched and have only found one on Amazon for an extreme amount of money.

Anyways, does anyone have the music and would be able to send me the audio files? I would be so grateful!

These soundtracks are all posted on Youtube.
Search Google for "Youtube to Mp3" (or "youtube to wav", if going to burn to CD... but either works).
You will copy/paste the Youtube link and download the music only, not video.

From there you can import to iTunes, etc to play from your phone. Or burn to CD, if you like. Can make a mix also. Since you purchased the CD already for personal use, this should be OK as long as you don't plan to sell/share what you recreate.

If you have access to teenagers, this is a quick job for them. Good luck

I hada cd that had Believe in Holday Magic, Small World Holiday, and Luminaria (had being the key word here). It was one of my favorite holiday CDs, and I haven't been able to locate it since 2 Christmases ago. I fear that I may have left it in my last vehicle that we traded in for my van. I have searched and searched and have only found one on Amazon for an extreme amount of money.

Anyways, does anyone have the music and would be able to send me the audio files? I would be so grateful!

I have this as an Mp3. PM me and I can email it to you or if you use Google Drive I can share it that way. I got it exactly how SeaDis described.

Did you manage to get your track? I have it if you need it, and some others too if you are interested.

Thank you so much everyone! I was able to download the tracks to my phone with the Youtube to mp3. I had a very happy drive to and from work listening to those tracks and singing along! You all made my week!
(Insert a big happy dance here.)

I know the OP has gotten what she was looking for, but for anyone else who's interested, Small World Holiday is available from iTunes as well as Amazon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter