Request connecting rooms at booking

NJlauren

DIS Veteran
I just booked an onsite hotel, and when I was going through the booking it asked if I wanted near by rooms or connecting rooms and the name on the other reservation.

I have not seen this before and wondering if anyone had success requesting and receiving using this feature.

In addition I can’t find anything similar now that the reservation is complete to add after the fact.

Usually guests have had to call Disney Reservations to request nearby or connecting rooms. If this becomes part of the booking process, it would save a lot of phone calls = CM time.

Something similar was offered years ago, but I was told that it didn’t really work. It had something to do with the computer assigning rooms only recognizing the way it’s put into the system over the phone. Don’t know if that is still the case or not, but if it’s an important request for you, I would call and ask to have them cross reference the rooms. 😊

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter