Request to Posters Please

Hugpug

NUTS FOR DISNEY DREAMS
Since I and others I believe do not have a DSL connection and must be contented with dial up service it would be appricated if when posting pictures you would put a brief description of your picture. This way if it is a picture of interest one wants to see we would take the time to open it. All the pictures are great but when you are looking for something special we would not have to waste time opening pictures that one is not interested in at that time.

Since I and others I believe do not have a DSL connection and must be contented with dial up service it would be appricated if when posting pictures you would put a brief description of your picture. This way if it is a picture of interest one wants to see we would take the time to open it. All the pictures are great but when you are looking for something special we would not have to waste time opening pictures that one is not interested in at that time.

That's a great suggestion! I'm sure most people don't think twice in their excitement to post, but your reminder is a good one. :thumbsup2

A few years ago, I had a picture in my signature. I didn't realize how slow it loaded for others. Someone asked me to resize it. It took me no time to do it, and made reading a little easier for someone else.
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter