Requesting more food at Cinderella's Royal Table?

PendingPeril

Mouseketeer
I have a breakfast reservation for my family and was wondering if it's possible to request more food at CRT even if it's something small like more fruit? It sounds like it used to be all you can eat, but now it isn't. I just haven't been able to find how strict they are with bringing out more of even the smaller items like pastries and fruit.

I have a breakfast reservation for my family and was wondering if it's possible to request more food at CRT even if it's something small like more fruit? It sounds like it used to be all you can eat, but now it isn't. I just haven't been able to find how strict they are with bringing out more of even the smaller items like pastries and fruit.

The couple times we've been they've been very accommodating in bringing more food over if we asked.

I remember at one time that for breakfast, they would bring you out more eggs..etc. But, I haven't been there since, but I am pretty sure they do not do that anymore. Like others said though it sounds like they will bring out extra fruit and such.

We had breakfast there last month and they brought out another pastry/fruit plate when we asked. I don't think they'd bring out another main entrée, but we didn't try (we were quite full afterwards, even the kids.)

I’ve asked for extra eggs before and they’ve accommodated. Granted, I declined most of the additional items that came with my meal (bacon, sausage, toast) so when I asked for extra eggs instead, I assumed they would have done it the first time around. Instead, the person dining with me received the same amount of eggs I did, and my traditional breakfast look sad next to their steak and eggs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter