Requests

actopp1017

Mouseketeer
How and where do you make requests on reservations? We just booked our first resv as a DVC member

You can call MS, or use the chat feature or contact us option on the member website.

On-line check-in may have limited selections, but you would be better off having MS note them on the reservation.

I use the contact form on the member website. Since doing so I have never had a missing request which I have had in the past after making a request via telephone.

:earsboy: Bill

I also use the "contact us" on the member website. I also used it this past week to add Magical Express for my May trip. I try to avoid calling.

When you say contact us on the member website are you referring to "send an email" ? I see contact us regarding magical express and disney land and disney tokyo.

When you say contact us on the member website are you referring to "send an email" ? I see contact us regarding magical express and disney land and disney tokyo.

Click on 'Help & Contact', then the Envelope icon.

Due to security concerns, DVC wants you to us the website contact us instead to normal email. By using the website you have used your secure login to send the form.

If you send a regular email, their reply will ask you to use the website.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter