RER train from Paris?

Zippa D Doodah

<font color=red>Suffering from Fairy Alienation.
We will be staying in mid-town Paris (near the Louvre). I think the RER train the best way to get to and from DLP. How long does the trip take? Is there a better option that will not overinflate my travel budget for a party of 5?

It will take you about 56 minutes to get from the Louvre to DLP (including walk time to the station) according to google. If you go on the google maps app, select the bus route instead of the driving route and you can see a couple options to take public transportation. I attached a screenshot of the app.

Attachments

• 37A5E7BF-8719-4F74-BC61-CCFE3A5C3EDA.png
    37A5E7BF-8719-4F74-BC61-CCFE3A5C3EDA.png
    106.8 KB · Views: 7
Yes the RER will be your best bet, price wise anyway. You'll need to catch the RER line A, making sure you get on the train going to Marne La Vallee (there are boards on the platform with the relevant destinations lit up). From Chatelet Les Halles the journey takes around 35-40 minutes.

Yes the RER will be your best bet, price wise anyway. You'll need to catch the RER line A, making sure you get on the train going to Marne La Vallee (there are boards on the platform with the relevant destinations lit up). From Chatelet Les Halles the journey takes around 35-40 minutes.

How late on a Saturday night does the RER run?

How late on a Saturday night does the RER run?
Back to Paris? Normally around midnight, but it is always good to check a day or a few days before. Just in case of construction work or strikes etc.
Google Maps is a reliable source to plan your trips, in my opinion.

Keep in mind lines at the machines can get busy at DLP closing, if you can buy tickets for your return trip earlier.

Back to Paris? Normally around midnight, but it is always good to check a day or a few days before. Just in case of construction work or strikes etc.
Google Maps is a reliable source to plan your trips, in my opinion.

Keep in mind lines at the machines can get busy at DLP closing, if you can buy tickets for your return trip earlier.

From Paris back to DLP. We have a concert on Sat November 9th at La Seine Musicale but we are staying at the Santa Fe

We just did a day trip there from Paris (near Luxembourg Gardens) a couple weeks ago and took the RER. We had to change lines but then it is just an easy trip right to Disneyland. The park was open until 9pm for us, but we ended up leaving around 7:30 only because I had my 4 kids with me and was a bit nervous about being out on the metro super late at night (and we had done everything we wanted at that point). The RER tickets were a bit pricey but I think the cheapest option we had. We loved the park though! Enjoy!

I'm planning a day trip from Paris, and did one a few years back riding the RER to Marne la Vallee. It sounds like it's still the way to go. How safe is it to ride the RER later at night?

I'm planning a day trip from Paris, and did one a few years back riding the RER to Marne la Vallee. It sounds like it's still the way to go. How safe is it to ride the RER later at night?
I wouldn't mind, there are always people around. Just take normal precautions, don't start counting your money out in the open etc. keep valuables to yourself and stay within reach/earshot of other people.

Don't take the later (after 11pm) trains as there is often a rougher crowd on them out of the Marne La Vallee-Chessy station that is at DLP. Remember that this is not WDW: you have regular people using the station and trains, not just Disney guests.

Don't take the later (after 11pm) trains as there is often a rougher crowd on them out of the Marne La Vallee-Chessy station that is at DLP. Remember that this is not WDW: you have regular people using the station and trains, not just Disney guests.

Yes, thank you for letting me know. I felt a bit uncomfortable the last time I rode that train (not like someone was going to hurt me, but still worried and uncomfortable) so I thought I would ask. We have friends who had a team of young men bump them and grab their belongings and run out of the train just as the doors were shutting. Not on that line, but also in France, so I was doing my best to be wary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter