Resale broker MIA

I found fidelity reps to be rude. Bonnie didn't even want to put a offer in for me, she said that it would ROFR and no sense. Legally I thought she needed to put in all offers. I watched for a month and noticed 2 weeks later it did sell. Of course no way to tell for how much. I put in the same offer for similiar place and points through Timeshare and it was accepted and Disney passed on ROFR in 9 days. I am now currently working with DVC Resale as I found something I liked through them. Also Fidelity charges $200 to the buyer which the other two places do not. So factor that in to your purchase.
This is interesting and concerning. I’ve never had anything but great experiences with Bonnie so this is surprising. If I wanted to make an offer, it’s the brokers job to present it..,period. If they have an opinion or suggestion, great, but my offer is still my offer regardless. I wouldn’t be happy with this scenario at all.

I found fidelity reps to be rude. Bonnie didn't even want to put a offer in for me, she said that it would ROFR and no sense. Legally I thought she needed to put in all offers. I watched for a month and noticed 2 weeks later it did sell. Of course no way to tell for how much. I put in the same offer for similiar place and points through Timeshare and it was accepted and Disney passed on ROFR in 9 days. I am now currently working with DVC Resale as I found something I liked through them. Also Fidelity charges $200 to the buyer which the other two places do not. So factor that in to your purchase.
I am surprised too. Fidelity is usually very responsive. I have had several offers move quickly last week with Shawn and Amy. I am waiting to go into rofr on a couple. Once I get notification I will post the info.

This is interesting and concerning. I’ve never had anything but great experiences with Bonnie so this is surprising. If I wanted to make an offer, it’s the brokers job to present it..,period. If they have an opinion or suggestion, great, but my offer is still my offer regardless. I wouldn’t be happy with this scenario at all.
I wasn't and I know one other person with the same experience. Glad it isn't the experience for everyone here. I'm happy with the rep I have and will do business in the future with them again.

We did not have a good first experience with Fidelity, but we are giving them a second change. We signed a contract on February 1, 2018, and Shawn did not send the contract to Disney until February 22, 2018. When questioned as to why there was a 22 day delay, she did not respond to my email. Neither did Evelyn from Fidelity and she had a hand in the process. My husband finally emailed asking why they were not responding to my emails, and they responded to him.... The contract was sent on February 22 and purchased by Disney about 10 days later.

We swore that we wouldn't work with Fidelity again, but we found another contract with them that we felt was much better than those available through other agencies. Bonnie has been very responsive. I put in an offer on Thursday, and she responded immediately. She heard back from the seller on Friday, and we accepted the counter offer. We are still waiting on the contract to sign. Crossing my fingers that this round goes better than the last!
Good luck!!!

Used Fidelity for a few contracts and was very happy with them. However, that before the agent left and went to another company (and eventually retired). My experiences with them since have not been positive. I find that they shop offers and pit potential buyers against each other in an attempt to drive up the price (even if you offer full price). I do not offer on their listings anymore.

Used Fidelity for a few contracts and was very happy with them. However, that before the agent left and went to another company (and eventually retired). My experiences with them since have not been positive. I find that they shop offers and pit potential buyers against each other in an attempt to drive up the price (even if you offer full price). I do not offer on their listings anymore.

I've heard that about a couple other brokers. My experience with fidelity was different - no pitting against anyone else.

Also, it could be that Bonnie is waiting for a response from the seller. She may not yet have any info to give you. I hope that she responds soon and that you get the answer that you are looking for. Good luck!
This! I worked with Bonnie on my resale contract as well (2 contracts actually if you count the one that was taken by ROFR). She was super responsive when she had some information to provide. I'm of the mindset where you let someone know you're waiting for something; however, I found that when Bonnie/Fidelity was waiting on the seller or title company, they didn't inform me of the same - perhaps they're so busy that they can't tell everyone "hey got your email/call, we're waiting or its just their M.O. Either way, I'd either call Bonnie or the main line again. You'll get your answer either way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!